ANASMA WORLD CITIZEN DANCE
LINDA FAORO’S TRAVELING DANCE SCHOOL
…join their strengths and international experience of stage and teaching!
Anasma and Linda invite you to delve into an intense TRAINING in different styles and techniques that allow them to create their unique and various
ORIENTAL DANCE FUSIONS…
CLICK ON THE FLYER TO OPEN IT (RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FLYER)
1- teach you the dance vocabulary and techniques relative to the different styles
2- give you the maximum tools possible in order for you to explore on your own and create your Own Style
REGULAR CLASSES TUESDAYS 6.30PM -8PM AND 8.30-10 PM
CAREFUL!!!! TIME CHANGE FOR THE SECOND CLASS :it will be from 8.30 to 10 PM instead of 9-10.30 PM
28 Quai de l’Aisne 93500 PANTIN
Métro ligne 5 Hoche ou Eglise de Pantin / RER E Pantin à 2 stations de la Gare St Lazare ou 1 station de la Gare du Nord-Magenta
For a richer program, we are alternating our classes !
6.30-8 pm FaoroBellyFusion Afro-Hip-Hop
8.30-10 pm FaoroBellyFusion Basic
11- 18 -25 September-2 October / 6-13-20-27 November / 8-15-22-29 January / 5-12-19-26 March / 30 April-14-21-28 May
!! NO CLASSES : June 4-11, 2013
6.30-8 pm Hip-Hop Oriental Liquid Fusion
8.30-10 pm World Dance Fusion
9-16-23-30 October / 4-11-18 December / 5-12-19-26 February / 2-9-16-23 April / 18-25 June
On DECEMBER 4, 11, 18 2012 Anasma will focus on :
– POPPING AND TUTTING for the 6.30 pm to 8pm LIQUID FUSION class;
– SALSA HIP HOP BELLYDANCE for the 8.30 pm to 10 pm WORLD DANCE FUSION class.
On FEBRUARY 5, 12, 19, 26 2013 Anasma will focus on :
– FOOTWORK AND UPPER BODY LAYERS for the 6.30 pm to 8pm LIQUID FUSION class;
– FAN VEIL FUSION (WUSHU, HIP HOP, BELLYDANCE) for the 8.30 pm to 10 pm WORLD DANCE FUSION class.
NB : some dates might change. Please check regularly here for updates and on http://www.lindafaoro.com
(*) Levels: Good body awareness recommended. Open to all dance backgrounds.
This is the logical evolution from my New School Jazz classes (Academic and technical modern/jazz subtely fused with other dance styles ) and Bellydance. The interest I have for new musical fusions pushes me to constantly work on this mix and share Bellydance in its most traditional and fused interpretations, in order to establish a new choreographic voice.
This style is a subtil fusion between Oriental gestures, African and Hip Hop where we find not only isolations and dissociation of different body parts but also different energies and qualities of movement. We explore slowing down, accelerating, suspension, precision of movement, explosion of energies. Wave, poppin, footfloor, boogaloo, figure 8, shimmies, worm-ripple, synchopated, interior and exterior movements meet…
HIP HOP ORIENTAL LIQUID FUSION
Anasma offer this encounter between Hip Hop (Popping : Waving, Hitting, Tutting, Floating etc), Bellydance and DeRose Method Yoga in order to work on isolations, advanced layering, coordination, footwork and floorwork. Each session will have a specific focus.
WORLD DANCE FUSION
Base on a technical work borrowing vocabulary from various art forms (Salsa, Bellydance, HipHop, Wushu, Theater, innovative prop work,… ) , this class will break down the concepts behind any fusion, in order to create an innovative , expressive and personal movement.
15€ one class
120€ for a 10 class card – valid for 2 months (starting from the first day of use)
300€ for a 30 class card – valid for 6 months (starting from the first day of use)10 free classes! (This car dis available until November 12 2012. Afterwards only, another 15 class card – valid for 3 months will be available at the price of 150€ – 5 free classes!)
Yearly adhesion card – 20€
DOWNLOAD THE CLASS REGISTRATION FORMS HERE
REGISTRATION IS COMPULSORY and valided after we recieve the following elements :
1. filled in registration form
2. accompanied by the paiment
The printed registration form and the check (only French Bank Checks) are to be sent to : ART’INFLUENCES’s administrator at Claude LE GUEN 3 Cité Rougemont 75009 PARIS, FRANCE.
OR You can fill in the sign up sheet online here.
You can send your Bank tranfer by contacting Claude LE GUEN at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get the bank information.
You can make your Paypal payment (whether or not you have a Paypal account) on : www.PAYPAL.com (HOME)>>TRANFER >> SEND SOMEONE MONEY >> To : email@example.com.
- Class and workshop registrations are managed by the association ART’INFLUENCES. They are open to participants that do not have any medical issues or counter- indications for dance practice. In case of doubt or physical inaptitude, a medical certification is required in order to sign up.
- The association ART’INFLUENCES does not offer trial classes.
- Each card is individual and must be presented to the teacher at the beginning of the class. It enables to take classes with Anasma and/or Linda during the season 2012/2013.
- BE CAREFUL! In order to get your new personal card, you must present your receipt after you have received it ONLINE or by E-MAIL as a confirmation from ART’INFLUENCES who is in charge of payments.
- BE CAREFUL! In case you forget your card, there will be no posterior adjustment. You will need to pay the class as at the single rate or at the evening rate.
- The validity of the card starts at the first day of use. Cards are non-refundable and non-extendable (exception upon presentation of medical certificate)
- Some dates might change during the year.
Regular updates will be put on the official websites : here and http://www.lindafaoro.com.
1. In case the teacher is absent, the class will be taught by a substitute or will be carried to a later date.
2. In case the classes are modified or cancelled, students will be informed by e-mail.
- Please respect basic rules of safety : bring kneepads etc…
- A yearly subscription is mandatory for class cards. The amount is 20€ .
- Singles classes must be paid upon arrival in class, either by Cash of by Check (only French Bank’s checks accepted).
- The information collected is exclusively kept by the association ART’INFLUENCES. According to the article 34 of the Law «Informatique et Libertés » from January 6, 1978, you have the right to have access to and to modify information concerning you. If you wish to enforce this law please send a letter (snail mail or e-mail) the association ART’INFLUENCES.